IPMS SA NATIONAL CHAIRMAN
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: IPMS SA NATIONAL CHAIRMAN

IPMS SA NATIONAL CHAIRMAN 2 years, 10 months ago #2163

• Eric
  • Field Marshall Admin
  • Club Newsletter Editor and Webmaster
From: Robert Heath [ This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ]
Sent: 26 August 2014 06:18 PM
To: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Subject: Re : IPMS SA NATIONAL CHAIRMAN.

Hi Dudley,

Hope that you are well. Just wanted to introduce myself to you as I have put myself forward as national chair of IPMSSA for 2014-16, I know that you may not know me at all but I am just a modeler, like yourselves. I live in Jhb and I’m involved at committee level with Zwartkops Scale Modelers at AFB Swartkops. As many of you may recall a household name in the SAAF if you ever did national service years ago !

I model aircraft and figures on my side and I’ve been to 7 National competitions over the last 15 years, and I have always found them very well presented in each case by the clubs concerned and their committees. I am asking in this regards if I can receive your endorsement for the position which is now dormant at Chairman level.

Please of course just refer back to me.

Kind regards,
Rob Heath.
Tel : 010 0041012.
M : 836768615.
S%@#*! Now where did that piece go??!!

Re: IPMS SA NATIONAL CHAIRMAN 2 years, 10 months ago #2164

• Dudley
  • Colonel
  • Loyalty is my Honour
Hi Gents

As you can see Rob has thrown his hat in to the ring for IPMSSA chairman and he would like our endorsement. In principle I have no objection (except for the fact that he models aircraft) and I've informed him as much, but I did say that I would let the rest of you animals know.

If anyone has any major objection to his appointment, please let me know otherwise I plan on telling him that he has IPMS Durban's backing.......

An armed society is a polite society
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Dudley.

Re: IPMS SA NATIONAL CHAIRMAN 2 years, 10 months ago #2165

• Rammstein
  • General
  • Paul
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO PILLAGE BEFORE YOU BURN

Re: IPMS SA NATIONAL CHAIRMAN 2 years, 10 months ago #2168

• Eric
  • Field Marshall Admin

Re: IPMS SA NATIONAL CHAIRMAN 2 years, 9 months ago #2183

• Esquad
  • Captain
International man of mystery...I'm a Jetsetter....Jetsetter!

Reply to: IPMS SA NATIONAL CHAIRMAN 2 years, 9 months ago #2188

• Eric
  • Field Marshall Admin
From: Robert Heath [mailto: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ]
Sent: 03 September 2014 01:10 PM

Subject: Re : IPMS SA National Chairman.

Hi Colin, Greg, Dudley, Marc C, Tony, Heinrich, Mark M & Theo -

Just wanted to conclude on what we discussed briefly last week and our current standing. I have contacted all the current clubs including the new Lynx Scale Modellers in Polokwane, through Tom Poultney. The overwhelming majority are very happy with the suggestion that I (Robert L Heath) put myself forward as the new Chairman for IPMSSA for the period 2014 – 16 inclusive of the 2016 Nationals in Bloemfontein.

As we are basing these points on this assumption, I have decided to put up a action plan which I believe is very important for the position and are goals that must be achieved :

IPMS SA 2014 :

1) Full consensus from all IPMSSA and non affiliated IPMSSA clubs as to the Chairman designate and his executive responsibilities as detailed below - (in progress).
2) Upgrade and maintenance of the IPMSSA FB page. Appointing a designated administrator working in conjunction with the chairman – reasonable direct input.
3) Consensus from all clubs participating in any decision making based on a voting system ie : nationals events and new structures/programs, etc.
4) Build up the cash reserves of the IPMSSA account. A club yearly donation system is recommended.
5) Build a directly available resource centre for IPMS and non club users directly on FB, or if impractical a direct communication via an IPMSSA newsletter will be used. We need an IPMSSA newsletter at least minimum, 4 times per year.
6) Re-build and upgrade our IPMSSA trophy stock for events and institute a new club level basic trophy system (one per club) . NB : I plan to install a non issue trophy system with a certificate so that trophy’s kept by each branch is kept by the branch and not given out never to be returned – IPMSSA certificates will be the norm, the trophy will be a once off.
7) Remove the decal bank system (unmanageable) and concentrate on the modeling resource centre.
8) Keep in contact with all clubs regularly and ensure all minuted meetings, newsletters and feedback are administered and make club individual newsletters available to other clubs so that they can get to know each other.
9) Suppliers and hobby shop advertising on FB pages, including private modeler services available.

Of course please just refer back to me.

Kind regards,
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.83 seconds

Select Web Designers
Website Developers,
We Make Websites Work!

Popular Items

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /usr/www/users/ipmsdxssdm/modules/mod_mostread/helper.php on line 79 Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /usr/www/users/ipmsdxssdm/modules/mod_mostread/helper.php on line 79 Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /usr/www/users/ipmsdxssdm/modules/mod_mostread/helper.php on line 79 Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /usr/www/users/ipmsdxssdm/modules/mod_mostread/helper.php on line 79 Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /usr/www/users/ipmsdxssdm/modules/mod_mostread/helper.php on line 79
Site Sponsor
Select Web Designers
Internet Consultants and Website Designers and Developers