(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: MOY Entry Forms and new method

MOY Entry Forms and new method 1 year ago #2679

• Eric
  • Field Marshall Admin
  • Club Newsletter Editor and Webmaster
Hi guys,

I have revised the way we can enter to streamline the administration thereof.

Instead of having you fill out entry forms like we did previously, I will be supplying you with a Spreadsheet form to list your entries on with the necessary information.

You then supply me with this information, (email me on This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ) hopefully in advance, and I will enter your models into the system.

Sharp eyed members will notice that there is no area on the spreadsheet for Model information and comments etc as there normally was on our Entry Forms/ Judging Sheets previously.

The reason for this is that I will be printing out the Judging Sheets (in triplicate, to be used by the judges) as well as a Table Entry Sheet with the entry number and pertinent information that will be placed with the model entry on the display tables.

You may then enter additional information on this sheet that stays with the model and/or provide supplementary information.
This means that the information will only need to be provided and filled out once. The judges will all have access to the same information as it remains with the entry.

This also means that we don't need to have stickers or other labels for the models and will save time too.

I will provide Class and Category information sheets to be used in conjunction with the Competition Entry Summary sheet to assist with the correct category and class codes.
S%@#*! Now where did that piece go??!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds

Select Web Designers
Website Developers,
We Make Websites Work!